About our Fitness Professional
Seneca College, Fitness Leadership program
- CPTN-CPT (2015)
- CPR/First Aid (2012)
- Use of Force certification (2010)
- Muay Thai Instructor certification (2010)
- CSEP Certification (2001)
Areas of Excellence
- Resistance training for strength and conditioning
- Flexibility and mobility
- Body weight training and natural movement patterns for optimal health.
- Bootcamp and conditioning classes for toning and overall fitness
- Core conditioning
- Muay Thai for fitness
I’d like to extend my sincere thanks and gratitude to Daniel Denver who has been the personal trainer who runs the 6AM Morning Cross Fit classes. I’ve been in class with Daniel for about a year and a half. Daniel takes great pride and takes personal pleasure in seeing his students improve. Daniel’s style and approach to working out has been very, very, very beneficial to me. Daniel takes into consideration each students physical ailments and limitations and works to improve each one of us. He finds ways to motivate us and helps us pushing past what our minds would previously believe what is impossible. Daniel ensures that we do each exercise with good technique and proper attention to details. We do not sacrifice good technique under any circumstances. I was injured a long time ago prior to joining Daniel’s class doing swat exercises because my technique was completely wrong and dangerous to my back. Daniel ensures we do each exercise correctly so we do not get injured. He is someone who pays very close attention to details. I am very appreciative of what Daniel has done for me and the care and focus he has towards each student.
Prior to joining Daniel’s class I had a multitude of health issues. I experienced continued back and shoulder strain particularly after any kind of lifting, yardwork or snow removal. My cholesterol and sugar levels where much higher and at a tipping point.
Thanks to Daniel and his work out regiment which includes stretching, foam rolling, cardio and weight training and cross fit training I am healthy. Let me reiterate – I AM HEALTHY!!!!! Thanks to Daniel the following things have improved in my life.
- Previous back and shoulder pains are gone
- Cholesterol and high blood sugar levels are at good level and my diet has improved considerably
- My overall health is spectacular.
- I am stronger today than I have ever been in my life and everyday I am getting stronger.
- My body looks spectacular and fantastic and I’m looking better everyday.
- My flexibility has improved
- My mood is peaceful and I have more patience and understanding in my life.
- I sleep well at night and I wake up every morning embracing life and being grateful to be alive
- I have a high level of confidence in myself.
- I believe in myself and I believe that everything is possible
In so many ways having Daniel in my life has improved me on a physical level but on a spiritual level as well. I am truly blessed to have a great personal trainer like Daniel taking care of me. I am very grateful to have Daniel, he is a great trainer but more than that he is a Great Friend. Thank you Daniel.
– Neil Wilson