CALORIES: 297 | PROTEIN: 35g | FAT: 12g | CARBS: 13g
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic, sea salt, and black pepper to taste. Sauté about 4 minutes, until shrimp are opaque in center.
3. Dress each flatbread by adding a layer of cheese, tomatoes, and shrimp.
4. Bake flatbread in oven for 5 to 6 minutes, until cheese has melted.
5. Cut into slices and top with arugula,red pepper to taste, and spritz of olive oil.
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled, deveined, and sliced down the back
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving Garlic
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 6 store-bought flatbreads
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup canned tomatoes (or4–5fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced)
- 1 cup arugula
- red pepper flakes